Monday, March 20, 2006

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Last week I taught Sunday school, this week it was David’s turn; he was asked Thursday night, but he gave a good class, especially for the short preparation time.

Contact with home via Skype, AIM, and MSN was what my Sunday was all about. The webcam conference w/ Scott and Ashley, my newest niece, wasn't very successful, but here is an updated picture:
What a doll!

After church I visited Irmão Pedro Pimentel’s house to see how he was doing; he had eye surgery this past week – a weird film was building up over his eye, almost like a snake, so he had it cut off. They were thankful for my visit and invited me to eat lunch w/ them – what a nice family!

I got a hold of Joaçaba this afternoon; Joaçaba is a city about 6 hours west of Florianópolis, and they have been trying to schedule a CASP class for 15 church members who are trying to take advantage of the Perpetual Education Fund. We scheduled for this coming Saturday, but they are still going to get back to us to confirm.

No comments: