Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Pretty quiet day today. Dave and I studied during the morning, ate lunch, went to the SRE office and called 2005 course participants following up if they found jobs or need help with anything. We called a few other leaders around the state, marking more visits.

The cleaning crew was at the church, so while we had the office open they took advantage and cleaned it. it took longer than we expected, so I went out back and played some soccer with the neighborhood kids. Then went back to the hotel and found The Terminal movie on – thanks to all those who emailed and told me the name of the movie, it’s nice to know people read this thing. Unfortunately, the movie was in Portuguese this time. Tom Hanks in Portuguese just isn’t quite the same, so I’m looking forward to watching it again once I get home.

After the movie I went back to the office where Dave was, and called more people.

Came back to the hotel, watched Mean Girls (I think that’s what its called… ha), skyped for a bit with my brother, did some reading and went to bed.

Just for fun I took a picture of my back – I look like a leper. I have spots where my burn peeled, and then I burned the fresh skin while some skin still hadn’t peeled off, so now its all done peeling but just left me w/ spots. Not too sure how good you can see it. Like the self back-portrait?

No comments: